Class Teacher -Full or Part Time
An exciting opportunity to be part of a new and developing school which aims to be an outstanding provider to children in the local area.
The Manor Drive Primary Academy is a new school in the north of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. The school welcomed the first cohort of Reception children in September 2022 and will continue to grow year on year. At Manor Drive Primary Academy we pride ourselves on having a strong wellbeing ethos whilst ensuring our children are the focus of everything we do. Our values of ‘Work Hard, Be Kind and Be Brave” are embedded in our teaching strategies and the expectations we have for staff and pupils. We will support our children to try their best and to demonstrate excellent learning behaviours such as determination, respect and perseverance.
We are currently looking to recruit a Class Teacher. We will consider both full-time and part-time applicants for this post. Please note that a part-time position would be to provide maternity cover until the end of this academic year only. Days to be discussed.
The key purpose of the role is to teach a class of children. This will include planning and delivering lessons, implementing the curriculum, promoting the wellbeing of pupils and ensuring high levels of achievement in children.
What are we looking for?
Someone who has:
- A strong academic background
- Experience of dealing with parents
- Evidence of being an outstanding teacher
- Experience of Early Years Provision
- Individual with experience of developing and implementing a whole school curriculum
- Child-centred vision
- Adaptability and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
What can we offer?
- The rare and exciting opportunity to teach in and be part of a developing school
- The opportunity to be a part of a small supportive like-minded team with a drive to ensure the success of the school
- The potential for career progression and to gain invaluable experience as the school grows
- Brand new classroom for you to develop
- Strong focus on pupil and staff wellbeing
- Brand new facilities including ICT
We welcome questions and enquiries, please contact, Jo Fleming PA to the Headteacher, by email: email@example.com If you are ambitious and interested in applying please complete an application form which is available in the application pack below and return to us with a letter of application.
Closing date for applications is: Noon on Monday 11 December 2023
We reserve the right to close the job advert early should we receive a high amount of applications.
The Four Cs MAT is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments involve regulated activity and are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Barred Check List and two successful references. Online searches are carried out on all shortlisted candidates.