Contact Us

Manor Drive Primary Academy

Porter Avenue




Call: 01733 598001

Head: Mrs Emma Marks

Chair of Governors: Mr Roy McMichael

SENDCo: Mr Neil Reid



Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Emma Marks

Deputy Safeguarding Lead: George Edwards

If you have concerns about a child then please email:

Manor Drive Primary Academy is part of the Four Cs Multi Academy Trust.

Four Cs MAT Contact Information 

MAT head office (AMVC)


If you require paper copies of any information on our website please contact us on the details above, thank you.

Visiting Us

You have not allowed cookies and this content may contain cookies.

If you would like to view this content please